External Protection System - Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating and Lining
Electrosteel has a state-of-the-art facility to coat DI Fittings with powder epoxy which is deposited by electrostatic spraying and consolidated by fusion bonding process. This high corrosion resistance coating is suitable for aggressive soil condition. The product conforms to requirements of BS EN 14901.
Advantages of Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) Coating
- Good adhesion.
- Difficult shapes can be coated uniformly.
- Provides enhanced galvanic corrosion and chemical resistant properties.
- Suitable for all kinds of aggressive soil conditions.
- Available in Red, Blue and Black depending on application
- Film thickness 250 micron or higher